It’s been a rough day! This morning I slept through my alarm, spilled dishes in the kitchen, poured coffee on myself and now I’ve spent all night on the couch with a heating pad around my neck because apparently I’ve pulled a muscle or something and I can hardly turn my head. I finally psyched myself up enough to move to the desk so I can write this, and it won’t be long, but I thought I’d share a few things that are inspiring me this week, thanks to the lovely team at Pinterest. If I haven’t said it before, I love this site because you can track the things you find online that you want to remember or refer back to (my favorites are recipe and gift ideas). I can’t tell you how many great ideas I’ve found only to completely forget about it when someone’s birthday rolls around, and then I’m stuck with a card and a hug (and let’s face it, most of you would rather have the gift)!
- I’m not sure who makes this gorgeous vintage green stove, but I do know that it should be in my kitchen. Really, I promise I would give it the love and attention it deserves! If there’s anything out there that could possibly make me love cooking and baking even more, this would be it. Why do I feel like I’d have to wear heels and pearls with it, though?
- This framed graphic from Etsy is pretty much how I feel these days. Need I say more?
- I’m completely infatuated with this closet setup from Better Homes and Gardens. Seeing other people’s organization ideas inspires me to be more organized…You just realized how cool I am, didn’t you?
- This summer salad is from a super cute blog called Annie’s Eats, and it puts any fruit salad I’ve ever seen to shame. Hello, refreshment! I can’t wait to try this out, and it’s just about time considering we’re already hitting the triple digits in Austin.
- This gun metal gray sequin dress from Prom Girl makes me long for my high school days again…well, almost. Too bad I don’t have any inauguration balls or awards shows on my calendar this year…would you judge me if I wore it to the grocery store?
- I love this alarm clock I found on Etsy (are we seeing a trend?), and considering that I woke up this morning at the time I was supposed to be walking out the door, it might be time for a new one.
- I really have no words for the gorgeous golden Aspens from Vail reminds me why I love Colorado so much. We took our one year anniversary trip there last year, and I swear I could be happy living there for the rest of my life. Did I mention triple digit temperatures, people?!
- These globe lights found on Apartment Therapy have me ready for some summer evening dinner parties! What is about paper lanterns that make you feel so festive? It’s the little things, I tell ya.
- I wish I knew who to give credit to for Barbie pink rotary phone and fabulous 40s portrait up there, but I’m so loving it! If anyone is up for a 40s inspired photo shoot, I’m begging you to call me!